View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 06:11 PM
TMB_XV6700
Regular 'Geeker

TMB_XV6700 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Phone automatically dials last call?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrios
Has anybody heard of this? My new (to me) Verizon XV6700 has started turning itself on, opening the Phone app, and dialing the contact under "Last Call". I'm running the latest Clean and Simple 3.5 AKU, but it also does this with the default Verizon one.:
Scrios,
One of the great things about this site is that it asking a question involving registry entries, EPST codes, and AKU3.5 ROMs is going to get answered directly (and for free!!) by people who know more about those sorts of things than just about anyone you'll find at Verizon or Sprint. If you had posted this same question over at pdaphonehome.com, I imagine you would have gotten a very different response.

Since your original post indicated you are new to this phone and you made no mention of any device lock usage, I would suggest (with deference to luv2chill and the18thtee) that your first step should be implementation of a lock-on-wake device lock setting. The behavior you describe (including the puzzled call backs and voice mails) is identical to my own experience and that of many other new 6700 users. Lots of people have posted about it.

Good luck, tmb