View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 01:57 PM
caddieguy02

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Question cant remove/uninstall programs

i got a new pro last friday cuz my other one i have had since its release stopped letting me answer calls...but anyways, now with this one it wont let me remove or uninstall programs...i just tried to swith to the new version og google maps with the location tracking...it wont let me remove the old...nor will it let me install the new and it replace the old...i also had this problem yestersay when i tried to add a theme 2 Mobile shell...i screwed that up so i was just going to uninstall mobile shell then reinstall and try it again...would not let me uninstall so i had to hard reset....i will not reset my device just for google maps it takes way to long to set back up with the settings mobile shell and pocket plus setup that i run...so does anyone have any idea or fix as to why i cant uninstall programs with this new pro...and yes i did a search but im having issues with that...it tells me my IP address has been banned lol...and i have had that issue in the past and had to have a MOD fix that....