Thread: GPS Fix
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 01:58 AM
WarChild
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: GPS Fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by amart79196 View Post
hey, just did a small amount of research on this.

Inside my Sprint Touch Pro, the Version is 1.0, build is 1817.3430.

By the looks of the file that I just got from this O2 company, it looks from the file name that it is in fact OLDER then the one that we have here on our phone.

Unless this does some sort of registry tweak, I would say that this software is an older version of what we already have.

I will let the experts decide, but dont get your hopes up on anything...it just makes sense by looking at the numbers here....

Hopefully my efforts were not wasted here, maybe I am totally wrong, but, it just doesn't look to be something newer then what we have.

The the OP, nice find, but, I truly think its outdated software.
+1...

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 1 times.