View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 12:50 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

[QUOTE=lazybulldog;685813]Where would the "basekits" reside? I looked inside the kitchednand at the kitchen website.[quote]The older ones are not up on the site. As we get time, we'll put them up.
Quote:
If I select the latest vzw 20931 build, if I do not check anything off, will it give me a stock rom?
yep. Except it will be 20931 instead of whatever version the stock rom was.
Quote:
I'm also going out on a limb that the gps issues on the tp are resolved by using a kitchen build, so I'm going to give it a shot after a bit more reading on getting back to baseline.
What gps issues?