View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 12:13 AM
kevank
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [2-3-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.3 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
I'm trying to install Second Today and map it to the left soft key. However, when I do this, "Phone" is still the left soft key. I think that is because this version of TF3D runs over top of it. I've disable tf3d on the today screen and there Second Today is correctly mapped.

So my question is, how do we edit the soft keys of tf3d? (ive looked in the config and couldn't find it) More specifically I only need to edit that one left soft key to make it say something like "Today" or "More."
I just tested and works fine.

Follow the directions in this post:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...70&postcount=6

A soft reset at the end is important.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.