View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 11:35 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (2-1-2009) MERDIN'S ROM V3.4 {Build 20954.1.5.0} [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpsworm View Post
Hi Merdins
Thank you for your awesome ROM. Your ROM is the best among all the ROMs I have tried so far. I have a question:
I am using a software, called Skyscape for my study. This program has a lot of books with the same icon/pictogram. So when i mount them to Programs tab, all the books are look like the same. Is there any way I could change the Icon/pictogram by an image on my storage card? Thanks
what you can try and do is copy the icons from the folder onto your sd card, and then on your computer, and then just name some new icons the same name, and put them back on your phone, but this will only work if your icons are actual images, but if its connected to a shortcut, then you wont be able to edit it because icons are hardcoded into the program.