View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 07:50 PM
johnnyeoneal
PPCGeeks Regular

johnnyeoneal is keeping up the good workjohnnyeoneal is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2-3-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.3 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

So I've been using this ROM and reading to find out if my problems have already been mentioned and some have, but on the Touchflo3D screen I cannot view or flic thru my pics at all. It just has a camera instead and the soft key allows you to get into the album but thats it?? And I have to soft reset my phone like 5 times a day or more just cause it will freeze up. I absolutely love this ROM other than a few issues. It is loaded for sure and it is so far the best ROM I have used. Thank you for ur dedication and hard work. Any solutions or tips wd be highly appreciated!!! Future thanks!!!

If anyone has helped you, please don't forget the thanks button. I work at Sprint so if there is anything I can do or info I can give contribute to this site please feel free.

=D>