View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 06:56 PM
GoodGets
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2-3-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.3 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

When I slide out my keyboard, the TF3D does not flip to landscape. (It actually flips TF3D portrait, and then flips it back) So, my keyboard is out, but TF3D is still in portrait, i can even slide to pick other tabs (but they wont load until I slide my keyboard back it). Is this a known issue?