View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 09:07 AM
fat boy
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakde View Post
If you are only interested in the people tab only, then you could also try the HDPeopleTab.cab available at xda to acheive the same results. I am presently running it on my Telus Diamond with no problems and gives me the extra buttons below the picture of the favorites for one click access. I am running Juicy 4.4 ROM and have had no issues with it. One of these days I may be bold enough to take a leap to the entire HD Manilla, but for now I like some of the customizations that I have and the landscape that I use for my emails.
This is huge, could you please provide a link. If anyone with a stock sprint rom tries this out could you please leave feedback as to how it works and I will post on the first page. This will help a lot of people. thanks for this info.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt