View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 01:44 AM
mixxy
Halfway to VIP Status

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Test Only Not For Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri Blanche View Post
Greetings All!

Apparently during my flashing of ROM's I've added the message "Test Only Not For Sale" in a fancy red scripted font while booting up my Diamond. They show up at the same time as the words "HTC Diamond" appear on the screen.

I Googled around and have tried a couple of odds and ends but I haven't found much of anything that is Diamond-specific. A couple of the suggestions have scared me.

What's my easiest and/or best solution to remove this message? Just flashing new ROM's doesn't help.

Cheers, Henri
hey henri, you must change your "boot screen" or "splash", try searching for those terms and do a little bit of reading, and you'll b absoloutely fine and will have the knowledge on how to get it out. Let me know how it works out. Goodluck

This post has been thanked 1 times.