View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 10:38 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [February 1st, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.2 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
I looked at this thread because I am really considering flashing my radio, but what does this mean: "Here is the original stock Bootsplash's to flash to get rid of "test"..."?

Thanks.
this means that if you flash the sprint leaked rom, when it fires up after installation, under the HTC Diamond logo on the bootsplash screen it will say test. So if you flash this rom, you need to flash the bootsplash afterwards to get rid of the "test" on the first screen. It's really up to you. I personally would just flash the radio of your choice rather than flashing the leaked rom just for updated radio (1.11.00f). It's really up to you though. good luck.
This post has been thanked 1 times.