View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 04:25 AM
ACoolGuy
PPCGeeks Regular

ACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My TouchFLO became blazing fast, i forgot the tweak, help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Well, not sure what you are talking about in your post about the taskbar which has nothing to do with the CLSID data. I am going to run benchmark tests and see if there is actually any physical proof. I am sure it will come up the same.
Again, I'm not sure what happened either. Just to give a run down of what I saw.
Before the CLSID stuff -
When I would turn on phone, it would go normal until the green(mine is blue) windows splash screen. This screen from first seeing it until the today screen came up had the top taskbar on it. Guess it was loading the graphic prematurely. It's kind of hard to explain.

After CLSID registry rename and reboot - Boots normal. Windows splash screen shows normal(no top bar). Doesnt seem much more responsive, but I do make sure to run memmaid every now and then to clear things up a little. Also I am running on the Stock Sprint ROM without the sprint customizations.