View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 09:34 PM
RidleyJ329
Halfway to VIP Status

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
new page PagePool

im new to the whole page pool thing. i was able to locate and flash the infamous juicy 4.7 ROM. I havnt really let run too much to see how i like like it before i ran across page pooling. ive seen a lot of threads and they all go back and forth forth as far as perfmace. i could be wrong but i think ive noticed that its kind of a give and take. you either get more RAM or more performance. I noticed with my own device when i lowered the pagepool it gave me more RAM when i changed it from 25mb to 15mb but ive heard others say that if you raise it you get better performance. so i raised to 50mb as i seen posted in one of these threads and naturally seen less RAM. now being that am computer savvy i always thought that more RAM assisted in more performance. Ive read that 4.7 is one of the most stable ROMS available. so should i just leave it as is? lastly and most importantly, how does adjusting the page pool affect the battery? sorry for maybe a repeat post but i just wanted to plead my individual case.... Mod feel free to move if neccessary