View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 06:12 PM
chas123
Halfway to VIP Status

chas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My TouchFLO became blazing fast, i forgot the tweak, help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jringo718 View Post
I put on a tweak 2 days ago that had nothing to do with the TouchFLO, it's aim was to speed up something else, well ever since that my Sprint Touch Pro's TouchFLO is near instantaneous. I mean, the difference from the before and after is amazing, my people tab is instant, even music and weather are instant. This is all on a stock rom, with mostly every known speed tweak available on ppcgeeks applied. These tweaks didn't do much till I tried this "unknown" tweak.

I am going to be replacing my TP soon, and I need to know if anybody knows what I am talking about. I found it on XDA and it involved editing the registry and restarting atleast twice. The guy who found it also said its a tweak not many know about it. DAMN why did I clear my firefox files....

EDIT: This seems to only affect TouchFLO, as the rest of the phone is still laggy. Honestly I love my TP 10 times more now, just because TouchFlo is zooming.
If you are replacing your current TP because of a hardware issue or something, another thing you could try is SPB backup. This progam will merge
the registry and retain settings for any entries that you had before.