View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 01:10 PM
kevank
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [1-31-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.1 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerp View Post
1. i know it's been mentioned, but it tops my list.....the picture tab in TF3D doesn't work!?!?!?!?.....i almost cried, and hard reset twice praying it would come back....but it never did.....like a newborn who doesn't cry no matter how hard the nurse smacks its ***.....devastating, and most certainly a deal breaker...

2. battery life???....i don't know if i was just loosing track of time as i was setting up/playing, but the battery life on 1.1 seemed to be really bad compared to 0.7.....however, 0.7 was the BEST TP ROM that i have flashed EVER on battery life.
i thought a lot about this one.....and i may know why....while trying other ROMs between 0.7 and 1.1, dreams 1.2 sprint leak/Y4J4.0(wow, where did he go?)/JDs se7en, some of them did not have 1% battery increments, but i think most if not all did have the nueFastCharge. i have a theory that after installing the 1% battery increments ontop of the fastCharge is a culprit for severe battery performance depredation. i will be flashing around today to try and test this theory, but you could squash it by telling me that you don't have the fastCharge built in this ROM.....but going off of memory of how fast 1.1 charged, i think it is in there.....

3. this is a wierd one......Opera's flick scrolling is not performing like it does on other ROMs supposedly with the same version of Opera. this one bugged me in 0.7 also, but i figured the newer version of opera in 1.1 would fix it, as it seemed to have in one of the other ROMs i flashed in between...different display drivers?...maybe, a peril of having the ROM loaded?....weird.

4. this is a tough one to describe exactly in words, and since i have since flashed Juggalo's 0.8 i can't take a screenshot. there is a slight graphical blemish on the TF3D bottom bar. the left hand side of the "active tab" icon always seemed sort of "hacked in there". there was always a gap in the "bloom" effect in the graphic and the bottom half looked "drawn in"......like something I would do in photoshop....
1. Yup that defect is noted. I spent most of last night working on the problem. It is related to the version of HTC Album installed in the ROM. Unfortunatly the version that does work with TF3D HD doesn't work with Facebook. (Deal breaker for me.) The only thing holding up the next release is this defect.

2. Yes. nueFastCharge is installed with the 1% driver. It was that way in 0.7 too. Could be the lvmbattery meter which is also out for 1.2. Moving to a different meter...

3. Probably need to apply some tweaks. Maybe in 1.3

4. I have already changed the bottom curtain for 1.2. I think it was the cause.

I never mind feed back as long as it is constructive.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.