View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 12:35 PM
PocketPcUser
Regular 'Geeker

PocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to PocketPcUser Send a message via MSN to PocketPcUser
Re: Touch Pro Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tach View Post
CONS.
[/B]Internal SD card slot that's annoying to get to. Big no no, for someone who relies on the SD card for data transfers (i use a linux box w/out active sync) it's a pain.
Have you tried to change it to a removable disk when plugged into a computer? I don't have the device yet, but I think that you can change the USB settings under the connections tab. Give it a try, or try to use WM5torage or a few other programs that are not freeware. Let us know how you get about. Also, I don't know Linux that well, or if the Disk Drive Mode is compatible with other OS'es other than Windows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkirox_1 View Post
- Calendar doesn't keep my settings. I like the month view but it always goes to the appointment view.
I'm just curious, are you going into options and changing the start view? Just because you last used month/day view, it still goes back to the default view that is configured under settings.

Also for both people above, I recommend giving the freeware S2U a try. It has full-screen caller ID, and can help prevent the accidental dialing when on a call. Also, it has many other great features.
by clicking below:

Thanks,
Andrew,