View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 11:55 AM
ivan1.ruiz
Almost a VIP

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Watching movies from the TP on the TV made easy.

OK so I was playin around with my Touch Pro and I always have movies on my 16gb SD Card for those BORING moments at a family reunion when you cant ever find anything good on TV. I was at my mothers house and did not have anything to watch. I did not take my tv out cable but I did have my usb cable with me so I thought " there has to be a way to watch this movies on the tv with sorround sound. Well just happens that my little brother has an XBOX 360 connected. I plugged in my TP to it using the USB cable and selected the Mass storage device option on the TP. On the XBOX360 I selected to play movie from the storage drive and IT WORKED!!!

hope this helps anyone and if you already knew this then awesome.

If I've helped you please remember to
click "THANKS" or click the button. Thanks!
This post has been thanked 4 times.