emunutz
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

emunutz is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawilliams660
I put your file on my SD card and unziped it then I ran your homecust i picked custom for all i followed your instructions, i restarted my Mogul and I get a blank HTC Home, I tried reseting it again and now there's no HTC Home....I will do it one more time but it seem not to work on mine.

Also I uninstalled all of the pluggins too (HTC Home)
All of the "Custom" folders are empty by default. They are there for you to drop your own images into if you don't like the ones I have included. The current images are NOT removed, so even if the folder is empty, the worst that happens is you have no changes.

As far as the blank HTC home screen, the only reason that would happen is if the "Tab Order" option was set incorrectly (happened to me while testing). The format should be (with commas):

In any order or combination you wish. ( ex. 1,3,2,5 or 6,5,4,3,2,1 )

I did find a couple problems with the weather functions, so I'll be doing an update shortly. I'll also populate the Tabsetting reg key, since the cab doesn't and you'll need an existing one to edit that setting and without looking at the readme.

My Website
PocketEmu.com

Current Projects
HTC Home Customizer
OpMon

If you're overwhelmed by the awesomeness of my software and would like to contribute to it's development, drop a little something here.