View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 11:38 AM
fat boy
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port w/landscape 1/28/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpmccormick View Post
1) Is there a way to change the background image in the black dialer to be the same as my TF3D desktop?

2) Same question about background in Comm Manager and Sounds (not the tabs, ...if you launch them from the settings tab)

3) Has anyone been able to get the multiple-appointments on home screen working with background-on-all-tabs yet? Also, how do make it show the next appointment even if it is more than week away (like change that to a month instead of a week?

4) Is there a way to remove the Call History link from the home-tab? I use the call-history-tab and never use that link. I would rather the links on my home-tab were as follows:
New Voice-Mail (if new voicemail)
Calendar (if no appointments)
Appointment 1 (if exists within 1 month)
Appointment 2 (if exists within 1 month)
Appointment 3 (if exists within 1 month)
Appointment 4 (if exists within 1 month)
Appointment 5 (if exists within 1 month)

5) Lastly, I just through of this... could we add Tasks to this list as well as appointments?
1. That should be asked in the dialer thread not here, and I don't know.
2. Yes by editing or swaping manila files that are compatible, you'll have to search its not in this thread.
3. No you can't yet that is what XBOXmod is doing this weekend and will soon be released, he is actually done with this aspect and is testing. Unlikely that we will get a week out but lets wait a see the upgrade.
4 I've seen a way to make it invisible but not go away, check the "Post your Screen" in the touch pro forums to find you answer more.
5. no I don't believe so, or at least till some one figures out how.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

Last edited by fat boy; 01-31-2009 at 11:41 AM.