rpmccormick
PPCGeeks Regular

rpmccormick is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port w/landscape 1/28/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Some of you may be looking to change your Volume color, no suprise I like red and this works with HD. Here is a file with Blue, Green, Hot Pink, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Yellow, Vista Green, and Vista Blue. Enjoy.
FYI: I used S2U2 for volume control (see pic). You can change the colors in that easily by modifying the vcbar.png in the PF\S2U2\gfx folder.

The CDMA black dialer you linked to is working awesome! Which leads me to some questions:

1) Is there a way to change the background image in the black dialer to be the same as my TF3D desktop?

2) Same question about background in Comm Manager and Sounds (not the tabs, ...if you launch them from the settings tab)

3) Has anyone been able to get the multiple-appointments on home screen working with background-on-all-tabs yet? Also, how do make it show the next appointment even if it is more than week away (like change that to a month instead of a week?

4) Is there a way to remove the Call History link from the home-tab? I use the call-history-tab and never use that link. I would rather the links on my home-tab were as follows:
New Voice-Mail (if new voicemail)
Calendar (if no appointments)
Appointment 1 (if exists within 1 month)
Appointment 2 (if exists within 1 month)
Appointment 3 (if exists within 1 month)
Appointment 4 (if exists within 1 month)
Appointment 5 (if exists within 1 month)

5) Lastly, I just through of this... could we add Tasks to this list as well as appointments?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg dial.jpg (43.8 KB, 49 views) Click for barcode!
Telus v1.04.05V Radio

Last edited by rpmccormick; 01-31-2009 at 11:29 AM.