Thread: Xpuscalar 3.03
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 05:04 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolloLoco
As to your second question - many programmers have tried to disable the scaling on our phones with no success, for over a year. I've traded e-mails with the creator of XCPUScalar over this issue - and I'm waiting for him to reply back about version 3.03. I'm not holding my breath to ever see this work, especially now that our phone's end of life has been reached.

Sorry I screwed up your name Saqer.
I had posted long, long ago about the fact that even though our units auto-scaling is hard coded, it is also set to disable in camera mode and I was able to use PHM before it was upgraded to even work on the 6700.. By using Vjays prgram.

If the makers of XCPUScalar or Pocket Hack Master really wanted to specifically disable our unit"s autoscale they could have done so with same procedure as VJays LumosII brightness program.

It activates "camera mode" to enable the extra brightness you get with it. Even so, I was able to still get lower MA usage with it by closing either overclock program and it stayed at any speed setting it was running.

So my point is, if they tried to disable our units autoscaling, the answer was there and they didnt try hard enough.

EDIT: As well as using AcbPower meter, also use "CPUID" program to see your speed settings at any given time.
You will see processor speed steady and autoscale disabled with it after closing your overclock proggy while using LumosII.

Edit2: I am even able to lower my brightness while LumosII is running, and processor speed still stays without scaling... untill unit is turned off.