View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 02:36 AM
stevedusa
Halfway to VIP Status

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3000 mah Extended Battery Pictures

So after couple days of test... I have to say again that I am VERY impressed! After an average day of use (7 AM to 8 PM) it's only down to 80%. With the stock? 40% at best.

Now an update on the case that would fit with this battery cover....

I was at Fry's this evening (my candy store) and I was browsing around. I decided to go to the cellphone cases section and try my luck.

This is what I found: http://www.caselogic.com/vertical_le...modelid=101934 for $20.

To my surprise, it's actually a very NICE fit. Snug and a bit tight but after some uses it'll lose up a bit and it'll be a perfect fit. Even has open on the bottom so you can plug it in while it's in the case. It has a magnetic flip so it's very easy to access.

I attached some photos of the case with the phone in there with the 3000 mAh battery cover. I had to admit it is a little tight fit but after couple days I am sure it'll lose up enough since it's leather.

So for those who are interested...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_1043.jpg (22.3 KB, 249 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg DSC_1044.jpg (21.1 KB, 205 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg DSC_1045.jpg (21.8 KB, 194 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg DSC_1046.jpg (22.9 KB, 186 views) Click for barcode!