View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 11:14 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Ok played with it alittle and here comes a few suggestions. First when I installed the newest version it added 2 icons to the program. Then after opening the program it ased me to set the default location. I set it, hit ok then it told me to set it again (is this the work location?) well anyway after that it poped up again, is it supposed too? I ended up hitting cancel to exit. after opening I first recognized its not set to ms standards. the left soft key should be one function with no menu...I mean it really doesn't matter much but that's what ms recommends. As far as that its setup pretty nice with some good functions for finding info quick.
~mike