View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 09:57 PM
Baffles
Noob

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
Re: Free Sprint Battery- YMMV

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Sounds like you're a complainer. No one said anything about lying. Who said they should lie. If you walk in and say your battery life sucks and chop it up with them they will give you one. Who said anything about lying? Tell them your battery last only half a day if you don't charge it, thats not a lie and the guy gave me one. You're talking as if they are opening up new batteries and giving them to us. They have stacks from all of there returns just laying around that they will eventually end up throwing away. I know because i was a tech at the sprint store, and we always threw batteries away.
Yeah, people bragging about how they get a new one every time they go in. Why do you need 3 or more batteries? If you actually USE the batteries and have the problem, then its fine, but there's no reason to go in just to collect batteries if you're never going to use them.

Anyway, maybe I'm just lucky, but I can easily get over a day out of mine. I can make it two days if I stretch it. My phone's been off the charger 36 hours and still has 12% battery left, of course thats with light to moderate use.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.