View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 06:11 PM
randy021186
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

randy021186 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ok How many NEW Touch PRO owners Returned there old mogul (Advance Exchange onlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginos View Post
Oh. My bad. Your thread and included poll led me to believe you were looking for feedback from other forum users. You know what might help? Change the thread subject slightly to make it clearer. Allow me to suggest some:

Besides me, how many of you new Touch Pro owners are dirtbags that don't honor your obligation to return your old Mogul?

Or maybe

My dishonesty multiplier is currently at 3! Woot! How do you compare?

Then again, you want to hear only what you want to hear so how bout this:

I'm a thief and I want to convince other people that there are no consequences by polling the success rates of other thieves

I'd hope you can come up with a good one on your own, but what the hey, feel free to steal one of mine.. no need to change your ways now.
big letters ....i am so scared now!...before u assume i am stealing .i have been paying insurance for 7 years on 2 phones, 3 lines total faithfuly for 7 years...do the math...i didn't send it back becuase i spoke with customer service and the lady from india or whereever said i don't have to return the phones so i just wanted to see if i would be charge incase she is wrong...if you had the oppurtunity to have 3 phones THAT ARE NOT stolen, what would you do genius?