View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 04:37 PM
chazybaz13
Halfway to VIP Status

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13
Dropped my phone(Sprint) HELP!

Sooo I dropped my phone a few days ago. The chrome on my Touch Pro has started chipping, I only dropped the phone from the couch to the floor, and there was a small ding in it and the chrome chipped off in more than one place now, even with the Invisible Shield skin. I have TEP and my MEID hex is within the range of the faulty chrome phones, can I take it back to the store and get another? It's past 30 days, I don't mind paying a little to get a new, more stable one with flush keys and a battery cover that doesnt squeak. Can anyone tell me if I can take it back for a replacement? Lol dont laugh at the cat hair, my cats are psycho.

Any hope would be greatly appreciated, you guys rock!!!