Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 12:28 PM
tsowen
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post
So i can edit the icon and replace it as usual and it will work? No special steps/instructions needed?
Yes you can the icon is 32x32, just follow the same steps as always, unsign the mui, edit and save then resign.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALi View Post
Thanks Tsowen, Yes I had the .0409 file. This will probably help others who have this issue.
ALi
Yeah I posted this under the FAQ portion of the first page. The Diamond and other devices comes with the shellres.192.dll.0409.mui where the Touch Pro comes with the shellres.192.dll both are identical just different names. This is why on here and at XDA some people would install my cab and not have the custom Start icon and some others so I would have them rename there shellres.192.dll.0409.mui to shellres.192.dll.0409.mui.bak and then soft reset this way allowing it to read my shellres.192.dll that was installed with the cab. Then you can delete the .bak one.

Last edited by tsowen; 01-30-2009 at 12:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.