View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 10:45 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (1-25-2009) MERDIN'S ROM V3.3 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.6.1.0)}onFire

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawika0 View Post
Mine did that white box thing too. I just turned off the Touch Flo, re-installed the manillas and did a soft reset. Then I re activated the touch flo and it was fine.
yes that makess perfect sense to turn off manilla touch-flo, so that the files can be over- written.

I have to say I have been jumping from rom to rom, and so far THIS ROM is the most well integrated, of the FAST roms.
The attention to detail and fluid sctions of the manila 3D and switching to landscape and even picking up a call and not jamming while you have just made a call, makes this rom the best so far for me.

Less 4 me 2 do like installing dialers, calc skins,taskbars or backup prog, less settings to change like disabling "error reportin", "beam", everything works as it should, with the exception of "voice command".
I 4got to hard reset so will try l8tr to see if that clears up.
Edit: I had the MSVC cab handy so I just installed & worked even thou it had a popup to reinstall.
YouTube works 4 me but not fully as only some videos play and without sound.

Last edited by Maxx134; 01-30-2009 at 02:13 PM.