View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 02:20 AM
WarChild
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Should I have been charged a $50 deductible for using TEP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph33zy View Post
Yup! I even checked the stickers on the back before I returned it and they were still pink x's... I should've asked the Sprint tech in the store to clarify if I would get charged or not before I gave him my phone (I just didn't expect to get charged).... I'll try talking to the techs tomorrow. I just noticed the charges showed up on my account today and the store is closed right now.
that sucks! Call in the morning. D@mn call right now.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.