View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 01:20 AM
Scrotum
Regular 'Geeker

Scrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port w/landscape 1/28/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
This feature is not in the release yet it is a function that I have been testing and will be released this weekend. I believe I have posted the manila file that you have to add to make this work, BUT you have to take backgrounds4all.cab out first. It might be best to wait. Currently it only goes out to midnight of the next day and it doesnt push up for extra appointments. Hopefully in the offical release these issues will be fixed and expanded.
Ok thanks, I have not installed the backgrounds4all.cab, but I think I read in the first post that this is included in the 1.8.1 cab. I will continue to follow this thread and await the change to include this feature. I usually average 6-7 appointments a day, so being able to let my sup. know my upcoming schedule at a glance would be nice. Thank you for all you have done to port this over everything is working great now.

~Palm Treo Pro~ ~ SPH M540 RANT~