View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 01:16 AM
fat boy
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port w/landscape 1/28/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrotum View Post
I just installed this and everything looks great, the only issue I see is that I still only have one contact showing, but in one of the pictures it shows four. I could not find anthing regarding a Hack or file for this any ideas why I only have one appointment showing?? And before anyone says anything I do have more than one appointment in my calender.
This feature is not in the release yet it is a function that I have been testing and will be released this weekend. I believe I have posted the manila file that you have to add to make this work, BUT you have to take backgrounds4all.cab out first. It might be best to wait. Currently it only goes out to midnight of the next day and it doesnt push up for extra appointments. Hopefully in the offical release these issues will be fixed and expanded.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
This post has been thanked 1 times.