View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 12:35 AM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Free Sprint Battery- YMMV

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
I was in line at the Sprint store and the guy ahead of me just asked for an extra battery and they gave it to him so I did the same. They are giving them away like they are water. I did buy a Seidio 1500 too and I may get the 3000mAh from nakedcellphone but, can wait until they have a nice snap on case that will fit over the huge door or maybe a invisible shield made to fit it.
I'm trying to tell people, its no big deal to them. Anyone thinking they have to lie or complain you are deceiving yourself, they don't care and will give you one if they have any returns in stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees368 View Post
I am still unable to find a battery at any store I have visited.

@ goofy's

Your box came with 2 batteries?
Make sure you are going to your local repair store. If you go to just any sprint store more then likely they won't have any.