Thread: please help
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 11:57 PM
stevedusa
Halfway to VIP Status

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingrock21 View Post
steve,

I just dont want the stuff. I wish there was a way to just remove the stuff I dont want. Lol.

I may go the kitchen route. Then I get exactly what I want. Do most of the kitchens include what already comes with the TP? I know with ppckitchen it did, plus extras. Also, any recommendations as to which kitchen may suit my needs the best? I'm just looking to get rid of the stuff. If I can get performance gains that'd be great too. Like I said though, Izm pretty happy with the stock rom besides batery performance. I tried one battery fix but didn't help. It may have actually made things worde.

Also, I knew about unlocking. Had to do that with my titan as well. They had a way to get back to stock, is that available for the TP also? I'm asking incase I'd have to take it in for repair. I've already thought about it with this battery issue. I'm lucky if I get a half day out of it, and thats if I stay off of it.
I know your feeling man Glad I unlocked it and flashed some custom ROM. It's just blazing compare to the stock ROM.

Yes there is a re-locker for the TP as well.

Anyway I'd suggest you try eRice's kitchen. It's VERY clean. All it has is the basic OS, all those basic software that came with WinMo and the HTC requirements.

Look here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42796

Good luck cooking!

Last edited by stevedusa; 01-30-2009 at 12:00 AM.