View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 01:41 PM
aceracer24
VIP Member

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: very good push email

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody88 View Post
accidentally stumbled onto this thread, and looked at my sprint bill, and what do you know? 4 international text messages! should I contact seven to discuss this, or just cut my loss there?
According to Seven, this is the first they have heard of it...if you like the program and you don't want this happening, it would be a good idea to post there and let them know. If only a couple people mention it, they won't bother fixing it. I will post a link to where I have started a thread there so that if you do want to post, you won't have to create a whole new thread. Will post it in a min.

Here is the thread: http://community.seven.com/viewtopic.php?t=2749

This post has been thanked 1 times.