View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 12:56 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [ Jan 27 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2.1 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkotoric View Post
Is it just me or have people had allot of problems with 4.2.1. Main problem huge battery drain, I mean twice as fast as 4.2...
I noticed this yesterday as well.
I usually have my phone on a charger in the car- but I went to a basketball game out of town and by the time the game was over [+ dinner] my battery was below 50%. 2.5 hours ride home without charger and I was at around 20%. A total of 6 hours off of charger- 15 short calls (no more than 15 minutes talk time), a bunch of texts and playing some euchre on the ride home. BT headset used a few times for calls.
I love that everything works. But the battery life is worse than bad.

Last edited by Trident; 01-29-2009 at 01:18 PM.