View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 12:33 PM
kevank
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [1-20-09] KK's Loaded ROM v0.9 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by knewBee4lyfe View Post
well... i checked voice command... doesn't have anything to transfer the ringtone to the headset, and actually read the msgs to u.
na
i dont know if u had colonel's last rom... but that one read the mesgs over the speaker phone. and it was no bueno for me. if u can actually get the program for that. it would be fantabulous
Do you have a name for the application? If you want it in the ROM I can try but I don't have time to go looking for it.

Quote:
and 2 light programs?, please don't include both... one or the other. i understand its bloated... I like it... buuuut... we do have a limited space. and having 2 programs that do the same exact thing? a little too much. umm. yea...
Yes. 2 light programs. It's not bloated. It is loaded and I like giving people choices. We do have limited space but with my ROM loaded I have 225 meg free of internal storage. That is more storage than the mogul had free on a bare rom.

Quote:
mms... (the stock sprint one was fine. i liked it.)
MMS is carrier specific and install the Sprint stock can really mess it up for other carriers. I will look at including a cab in the \Cabs folder for an after flash install.

Quote:
can we get tcpmp working on this phone yet? last i tried it didn't
works better than windows player imho for any streaming media (diamond tv, orb, music stations.)
TCPMP is installed in the ROM. Is there something that specifically doesn't work?

Quote:
that 3 program instant messenger system back on... and remove the lonely msn messenger.
The next release will probably have OZ IM, MSN Messanger, Palringo and BeeJive.

Quote:
anything else...
great games (more g sensor games for the future??)...
Any suggestions?

Quote:
for being bloated... this rom is pretty quick. (awesome)
Loaded please.

Quote:
great job. i love it.
Thanks

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.