View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 09:32 AM
the3rd
PPCGeeks Regular

the3rd is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3000 mah Extended Battery Pictures

Just got one myself. I used to always have to be tethered to a charging cable in order to get through the day no matter the custom rom I had or how little I did on the phone. I could get through work without charging but if I planned to do anything after work I had to be charging all through work to make sure I had enough for the afternoon/evening. On trips I had to make sure I brought an extra battery, charger, cables, so forth so I wouldn't be without a phone. Now none of that, I surf heavily, I have all my email accounts checking at 30 minute times, rss hub checking every hour, tickertape checking every 30 min, weather every hour with spb weather and it will last me from 5:30 a.m. untill 11 p.m. and still have around 40% left. I HATE the added size truthfully but the more I use it the more I love the added functionality and it becomes worth it. I just hope that a Lithium Ion Polymer battery comes out that is shaped tightly so as to take out a lot of the size but still be around 3000mah