View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 10:44 PM
daryelv
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

daryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to daryelv
Re: Manila HD Hybrid 1.4 - Updated Jan.27

Just to update everyone... (so they know I'm not taking the night off or anything)...

I'm working on re-doing the HD Weather Tab myself. I'm moving things around and playing with the layout. It's slow going (the m9editor works great, but it's still cumbersome to "check" how things look when moved around).

On the subject of weather, the IDS_STATE_0 has been happening sporadically off and on to me all day. I'm not sure why it's happening exactly, has anybody else been experiencing this on the standard TF3d? I think I saw a post or two in MightyMike's ROM thread saying they were seeing it as well.

I'll post a quick update soon that will fix the Communications Tab problem, the grey '>' image, and possibly fixing the SMS forward. If I find out what's causing the IDS_STATE_0 in the weather tab, I'll post that as well, it's really bugging me too. I won't have the new Weather layout ready to go for awhile though.

Thanks,
Daryel