View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 04:14 PM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Blurry contact pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
I did that and it fixed some problems.

But after have to restore my phone about times using SPB Backp (correcting another issue) I started noticing that some of my pictures lost the Quality they use to have. Most of them ere taken with a 8 mega pixel camera. So I know they are good pictures. Some of them are no longer the size I originally put them on the phone as. For instance I had one that was 1280xsomthing and now its 266x288 (using Resco Pro Phot viewer).

Any ideas?
It's because it lost the link between your contact info and picture. trust me, It happened to me all the time syncing to outlook untill I took the same pic on the phone and placed it into my contact info in outlook on the PC. All you have to do is, goto your pics and find the pic you want, tap the pic, bottom right icon is the menu so tap it, then select add to contact. Do that for all your contacts in your fav list and your pics will be high rez again!

Unless your talking about pictures in general in your albums, then I have no clue! Use the default pic viewer and see what happenes!

Last edited by gator352; 01-28-2009 at 04:16 PM.