Thread: D-Pad Scrolling
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 03:07 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: D-Pad Scrolling

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjeremi View Post
Do most of the functions on the Diamond Tweaks not work with a Sprint Touch pro. I installed changed the scroll settings did a soft reset and still nothing.
Im with ya on that. I've tried the diamond tweak app and advanced configuration tool with not much success. All i really want to use the scroll wheel for, is file explorer. I have spb pocket plus also installed, so maybe that's causing my hang up with file explorer. But i've checked and unchecked the file explorer option in pocket plus setting with no change in scrolling results. I gotta be doin' something wrong.
dschoenike