View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 01:39 PM
MrX8503
Lurker

MrX8503 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best case for Diamond?

Yeah I really don't have any idea between regular black leather or vintage. Its too bad the site isn't more clear about that.

Another thing, I guess I didn't think about the velvet lining, that would be pretty handy. Also its padded and from the pic has a nicer leather finish. So I guess you do get what you pay for.

As for shipping, it defaults to $7 shipping, but you can manually select $4 ground shipping to save a few bucks.

"I've been trying to find a case like this forever...just a slipcase with no belt clip or anything, so I can slip it into a pocket, I can't believe these don't exist yet for our phones..."

Yeah I feel ya on that one, I was frustrated forever until I found these two cases. What makes it worse is that I would search forums for cases where the poster distinctly says CDMA Diamond cases, forum members still continue to suggest cases made for GSM and saying how its perfect. That is until you realize the case you bought doesn't fit, lol.

I can't be sure of it, but I think the $45 one I linked doesnt have a clip. You can also order the $24 one without a clip, but I was worried that the clip would be gone and just the bolt for the clip would still be there.

Last edited by MrX8503; 01-28-2009 at 01:47 PM.