View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 12:38 PM
355Nation
PPCGeeks Regular

355Nation is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is this phone worth buying for $299? (I have a mogul)

I loved my Mogul, I rarely had any of the problems that most people whine about on a daily basis. I think that for the type of phone it is and limitations HTC placed on it, it functioned as well or better than it should. I tweaked the hell out of my Mogul thanks to this forum and I wasn't going to trade it in for anything.

Well, 3 days ago my buddy finally killed his 755p and wanted to upgrade. He has a tradition of purchasing my old phones because they're already upgraded and since I take care of my equipment, he doesn't have to worry about any issues with them. He made me an offer on my Mogul and I checked out the TouchPro for the first time since its inception...

This phone is what the Mogul should have been from the initial release...not only are the cool points way off the charts, the memory and endless personal touches HTC put into this phone make it one of, if not the, best phone on the market (for me anyway) right now.

I think that as soon as you crack open the box and see the minute details (the charger with the built in HTC logo for instance) and the quality and care they put into this piece of equipment, you'll know you've made the right choice.