View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 07:45 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Quote:
Originally Posted by vboyz103
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemanracing
I also would like to know how to make the clock not show up on top in my today screen. My tabs open properly 1st is email 2nd is sms and 3rd is missed calls. Weather works great, i edited in my city to the xml... Thanks again for this...
If u have wisbar advance 2, u can hide the clock in Clock Settings in Wisbar Settings.
Yeah, but I've been trying to go without WA2/3 and I like the speed difference and lack of conflicts.
I remember seeing a hack somewhere that allowed the clock to only be visible when the Today Screen wasn't.
Tried searching, but those terms are way to vague.