View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 11:52 AM
daryelv
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

daryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to daryelv
Re: Manila HD Hybrid 1.4 - Updated Jan.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by iago_00 View Post
Hi
I was wondering if you could post cabs (or OEMs) for just TAB 9 and 12 (i.e stock and Settings - Including the Manila HD "Customize Tabs").
I really love the idea of leaving the rest of the tabs on original VGA (like you did).
thanks
The tabs have to run under Manila HD, you can't pull them out separately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loginatnine View Post
Hey I'm running mighty 4.2 here on telus and I cannot change anything in the comm manager tab.No error message I just cant change anything!
I just confirmed this on mine as well. I never use the Comm Mgr tab (it was requested to be added). I'll add it to "stuff to look into".

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondabwoy View Post
Wow, I'm impressed, but with the clock, is there any bug or issue in using Calcu's white flip or black flip that comes with his kitchen?
You should be able to add a flip clock as long as it's done by CAB afterwards. It may break the BackgroundOnAllTabs functionality though. There's too many files that would conflict if you tried selecting this OEM and a Flip Clock OEM in the kitchen (you'd see BuildOS errors).

Quote:
Originally Posted by daryelv View Post
hkcu\software\htc\manila\Weather.ServerURLOverride = http://weather.not2advanced.com/htc
I checked this out more closely, here's the full string that I've been using in the Regkey...
http://weather.not2advanced.com/htcw...ice=innovation

Daryel