View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 10:34 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: will windows mobile 6.5 make it to omnia?

There is really no way of telling for sure. If you want my best guess, I would think the Omnia would get it (officially) before the others for the pure fact it is a newer device (but of course you have to factor in VZW's history of not-so-fast updates in the past). The Touch Pro will most likely get an unofficial version first because it is already being flashed with custom ROMs and until the Omnia is, I wouldn't hold my breath (but after ROMs start being cooked, I think the likelyhood of a 6.5 being cooked for the Omnia to be about the same as for a TP). I doubt the Treo would. Nothing against the Treo (long time 700wx user/lover here) but Palm is not too forthcoming with updates (it took a couple years to even cook ROMs much less create a 6/6.1 for the 700wx).

As I mentioned, I am no expert, those are just my best guesses from what I have seen in the past!!!