View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 09:12 AM
daryelv
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

daryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to daryelv
Re: Manila HD Hybrid 1.4 - Updated Jan.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitefall View Post
Is there anyway to get jsut the people tab? I did a search but didn't come up with anything..
thanks
You would still need to run the Manila HD executables to enable this tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Hey I Love the Calvin and Hobbes background.
Would you mind sharing the image.
Does it have to be a .tsk file to work properly for the background?
or can I use any jpg file under the Today options.
I have never changed the backgrounds on Manilla, if someone has
a little DIY list to follow that would be great.
Thanks
The Calvin and Hobbes is just an image file in one of my albums. I'll attach the image here. The background can be changed on all tabs by going to Settings and then "Wallpaper".

Quote:
Originally Posted by vboyz103 View Post
Seems like there's a bug in the weather tab...basically, if you updated the weather a while back and next time you go in say 2 hours later, and update it manually. The line below the City said some'n like "Weather_IDS0" or some'n like that.
I'll take a look at the weather.mode9 file, it looks to be doing it for certain weather conditions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
i am missing the reg entry with weather update address. can someone check in hkcu\software\htc\manila and post what the key and data of the accuweather is?
This is what's coming up in my phone right now... I'll need to check previous Manila's to see if this got changed somewhere along the way... Gimme a couple hours, I'm not on my regular computer with all my "phone stuff" on it.
hkcu\software\htc\manila\Weather.ServerURLOverride = http://weather.not2advanced.com/htc

I just renamed the ServerURLOverride to ServerURLOverrid (to have it use the HTC Proxy) and things look to be having problems updating. Maybe the htc proxy site is having some problems?

Thanks,
Daryel
Attached Images
File Type: jpg calvin_background.jpg (8.1 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!