View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 06:40 AM
eusthebest
N00b

eusthebest is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Brutally Honest 1st Impressions - Epic Fail

My TP worked great out the box, it worked so well that i took my time going over all this custom roms and all the info in regards to tweak the phone before i actually unlocked it and flashed it, i know of at least 10 individuals that i work with that have TPs and all them are running the stock sprint rom and are very happy with it, they don't complaint about dropped calls or anything that u describe here, to me the phone far surp***** my expectations,i love it, i really do, could it be better, sure, but then again so does the Iphone, so reallly, the phone runs Winmo, you claim to have been around for a long time and even written code and what have you, so you should have known what you were getting into, HTC did a really good job at masking the ugliness of Winmo so i don't think is fair to just call it an epic fail, if you have been around for so long as you claim, you should at least recognize this, it really is a leap forward in terms or usability and reliability,perfect? hell no, very far from it, but a lot better than what it used to be.