View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 12:29 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD8001 View Post
Thank you for saving my old 6700! Your suggestion worked wonderfully!
Any idea what happened to cause the problem? I installed a plain kitchen without any apps selected and the entire process took less than 7 minutes...

Thank you!
Could be any number of things. Most likely, something you built in. If you can send me a selections.txt that demonstrates the problem, I'll be happy to diagnose it so others don't have the same problem.