View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 11:03 PM
stevedusa
Halfway to VIP Status

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3000 mah Extended Battery Pictures

(Why there is a 5-files limit, mods make it to 8 plz )

As for putting it on the phone, indeed it'll double the size of your phone. However it does has advantage with that: BETTER GRIP. Since the phone is much deeper into your palm, you have a more secure grip on it. Also as others mentioned, typing on the keyboard with this thing is way easier with the case on.

Now as for the power performance? I charged it to full this afternoon and left the office the same time as I do with my stock battery where it'll be fully charged. I had a 30 minute phone call with screen on and speakerphone, among with bunch of text, PUSH and some browsing, by the time I got home 3 hours later (went to Fry's), the battery is at 90%. With my stock battery, WITHOUT the 30 min screen on and speakerphone on phone call I just mentioned, it'll be down to 85% at best, let alone some heavy use.

So far, I am loving it. More experiences and tests coming the next couple days.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_1030.jpg (76.5 KB, 288 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg DSC_1031.jpg (66.2 KB, 271 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg DSC_1032.jpg (50.1 KB, 273 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg DSC_1033.jpg (52.6 KB, 271 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.