View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 10:57 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Bluetooth Auto on/off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingzfan View Post
Just curious if theres a program or hack out there that will turn bluetooth on when I turn on my headset and off when I turn the headset off? Basically it would toggle on and off as I flip my headset mic open or close (motorola h700) using an active connection management.
There is no program that will turn bluetooth on autmatically when you turn your headset on and off. The only way the phone can pick up bluetooth is if bluetooth is on. They have the 1 touch bluetooth and wifi bottons, where you can put bluetooth on and off in the programs or start menu.

Last edited by p-slim; 01-28-2009 at 12:21 AM.